Wednesday, November 3, 2021

And It's November!

 


            Hey, yes. November has arrived!  As I said before, it’s the official publication month of UNCOVERING COLTON’S FAMILY SECRET, my latest Harlequin Romantic Suspense, the tenth in their Coltons of Grave Gulch series.

 

            Plus, the fifth of my Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter stories, THE FRIGHT OF THE IGUANA, is now available as an ebook, and so are the four first stories in the series: SIT, STAY, SLAY, NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FERRETS, FINE-FEATHERED DEATH and MEOW IS FOR MURDER. Four more to come in that series, and soon its sequel series, the Pet Rescue Mysteries, will also be available as ebooks.

 



            I enjoyed Halloween. I even went trick-or-treating, dressed as a witch as I often do. We were in Indiana with the grandsons, so of course we had to participate!

 

            But now we’re back, and I’m busy. Lots of promotion to do with the new book and the ebooks, plus I have to finish edits on one Harlequin Romantic Suspense book and continue writing the next.

 

            And then there’s Thanksgiving and the other upcoming holidays to prepare for…!

2 comments:

Betty Hechtman said...

How fun that you got to go trick or treating with your grandsons. Congrats on the Pet Sitter mystery e-book releases. I like the new covers that show Kendra whole person.

Linda O. Johnston said...

Thanks, Betty. I'm enjoying these covers too. Hope readers are as well!