Work? Writing, of course. I’m making progress with the third book in my K-9 Crime Solvers series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. Of course, our younger pup, Roxie, wants a lot of attention and keeps bringing toys over for me to throw, and, also of course, I mostly obey, as always. That interrupts my train of thought, but I get it back.
Meanwhile, life goes on. We had to get our aging water heater replaced, and Roxie slipped her way into the basement area where the work was being done and let the workers know of her presence by being, well, her. She loves people, and she loves attention, and at least a couple of the workers made her feel welcome there for a few minutes before they had to continue with what they were doing. And fortunately, the work they did didn’t interrupt my writing.
And
all’s well now, including the water being back on. And our other pup, Cari, is
hanging around as usual begging for treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment