I did it! I finally turned in the revised draft of K-9 Property Justice, the second book in my K-9 Crime Solvers series for Harlequin Romantic Suspense. But as I noted, it’s a success of sorts since, though I addressed the concerns my editor had, hopefully well, I didn’t find a way to shorten the revised manuscript yet. Hopefully, as she reads it, she’ll have some ideas that I can utilize to shorten it.
But
meanwhile, I’ll be starting to write the third book in the series. Plus, I hope
to see my editor soon, since I’m planning a trip to New York in the not too
distant future.
Meanwhile,
it was National Spoil Your Dog Day earlier this week. Of course we did
something extra to spoil them that day—but we’re always spoiling them!
3 comments:
Sounds like you are busy! I'm sure your editor is looking forward to seeing you as well. Have a great weekend!
I'm nearly always busy, Sharon, or at least I tell myself that! A writer can always be at work even if it's just researching. Since my editor is making plans for us to get together, I'm hoping she's looking forward to it. And you have a great weekend too!
It's great that you can meet your editor in person. A trip to New York City sounds exciting. I am sure your pups enjoyed the extra touches.
Post a Comment