Thursday, March 21, 2019

Scrapbooking: A Mix of Traditional Pages and Pocket Pages Part II

Last week, I talked about one of my methods for combining traditional and pocket pages: the "sandwich" method as I called it. This is when I start the multi-page layout with a traditional page, add in pocket pages, and then end with a traditional style scrapbook layout.
https://killerhobbies.blogspot.com/2019/03/scrapbooking-mix-of-traditional-pages.html

The other method I use s starting with a title page in a traditional layout out style with the pocket pages following it, having the last pocket page (usually a "back" page) end that particular event. I usually use the last page to include any extra pictures that didn't fit into any of the main themes of the pocket pages and/or to include memorabilia.

This layout, Playing Torrey Pines, as a total of 11 pages so I didn't include them all. A few of the pocket slots have a muted color card stock that I will add journaling or interesting facts about the golf course on. I haven't completed the journaling yet as I need my husband and son to let me know what to write.




Title page for the event. I plan to add some journaling
in the "white" space underneath the top photos.

The guys took pictures of each sign for the holes and then a couple shots while
they were golfing. I wanted to include all the pictures that were important
to them which is why this event has 11 pages.


The beige card will have a journaling on it. Still debating between
handwriting or using the Cricut to write the journaling.

The end page. One of the pictures will be removed to add in
a scorecard. And seeing the photo of the page, I think I'll trim down
the middle photo on the left side so I can mat it. I'd like the
Torrey Pine sign to stand out more, which will help give it
more of the end page look I prefer.




No comments: