I did some writing this week. What a surprise! But I also had an experience that I might want to include in a story someday—or not. It was scary, and writing about it probably won’t be easy.
What
is it? Well, some of you might consider me silly. Others might relate to me.
But here it is: I rode on a roller coaster.
I hadn’t
ridden on one in years, but this time some family members were with me and
couldn’t wait, so I joined them. It’s a new roller coaster, but I won’t say
which or where since I wouldn’t want anyone involved with it to think I’m
insulting it. And I do suspect they’d be glad to hear how scared I was, since
scaring riders was probably part of the design.
Well, I
got on it, and when we started off I was nervous immediately and closed my
eyes. I’m glad now that I did since they stayed closed through much of the
fortunately not very long trip.
Yes, I
could get into more detail here, but I think I’ll just lock the experience
inside me and hopefully find a way to include it in a story someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment